Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Vienna's Frickin' Cold

HI!

Yup, I'm actually missing the Ann Arbor heat. I woke up with a cold this morning. Anyway, it looks like I'm the first to break the post-TASP blog silence. Here are a few thoughts:

1. Leaving the last sucked. I mean, counting down the number of TASPers remaining as the hours ticked by was just depressing. And I'm still upset that I slept through Christina and Bern's departure. Oh well... *hugs* for you two.

2. Leading on from the first point - seeing the house empty brought back really nostalgic memories of the first day, when all of the rooms were foreign and without the myriad memories attached.

3. Once it was down to the final three - Sam, Henrik and me - I decided to go crazy with what was left of my camera's storage space. Let's see if this picture blogging feature works...


It's the couch room, after everyone's gone.

The Fishbowl was closed the day we left. How appropriate.


Check out the rest of my photos in the second TASP Photobucket account. Don't know what that is? Read on.

4. Having the song "What a wonderful world" stuck in your head is a real pain, as Emma can concur. We kept singing it, and forgetting the second verse, and remembering that Meredith was the only one who knew the full song, and remembering that she had already left... and then being all bummed down.

5. For the more mundane stuff:
Everyone get your contact info in so I can make a list.

Start using http://photobucket.com/albums/a206/taspum052/ It's the second TASP photobucket account. I'll upload some of my pictures when I find the time. Final count: 1496 pictures, not including videos. (And it was rather startling to discover that Henrik had taken about 30 consecutive pictures of his face at some point during TASP).

Blog.

That wraps up my first post-TASP post. I had the most amazing six weeks with you guys. It's off to normal life now. Till later.

Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Oh my gosh, you'll never guess the first song I heard on the radio when I was at home..."What a wonderful world." It turns out I made up that last verse about the middle ages, even though it is exceedingly good. Anyway, it made me think of everyone and I was really sad...and then my pants fell down.

7:46 PM, August 09, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home