Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Never mind, I figured out how to blog

Hi everyone. I haven't blogged since the day after tasp ended, and I guess I should say something, lol.

I met Sam in Princeton on Wednesday, and needless to say it was much fun. It's a great town, and everyone should see it if you haven't already. His Dad was taking pictures, so you should see those later.

Oh, Sam was wearing his blue and yellow (maize, whatever) shirt, and the guy who interviewed me (currently a p-ton senior) stopped and talked to him, kind of cool.

Anyway, happy birthday to everyone I missed, but it seems you have a wide assortment of cakes to tide you over and not miss my absense too much.

Speaking of pictures, it's good seeing people now, everyone looks so much older. Jason in London, and Emma with slightly longer hair (grew in well by the way,) and Lisa, I'm happy that whole thing worked out.

Good luck with your penultimate semester, don't slack off too much.

The OTHER matt (with consequently less name recognition, lol.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

aargh! It's Matthew! It's been so long! I hope you post regularly from now on.
=]
Samyukta

3:52 PM, October 23, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home