Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Audio Artifacts

I was browsing through m CD collection today, and by chance came across a bunch of copies of the CDs we used to listen to together:

The TASP 4th of July mix, the Protest Mix, as well as discs 1 and 2 of "That's my song".

I think some committee made them, I remember as things began to wind down Charles was doing a lot of CD burning while we were all scrambling to get our websites finished. Being the last person to leave our abode, Adam put me in charge of making sure those TASPers who left without their copies got them in the mail somehow.

Send me your new address if you don't have some or one of them, and I'll send them to you in a timely fashion.

Punctually,

Henrik Martin Herb

4 Comments:

Blogger Dylan said...

I have mine, but this is awesome

4:55 PM, December 11, 2008

 
Blogger Emma said...

You would! This is great. I've got mine too, though, so I don't know who's been missing out.

5:47 PM, December 11, 2008

 
Blogger Emma said...

wait a second, is your middle name really Martin?

12:09 PM, December 12, 2008

 
Blogger Henrik Herb said...

No, it's nitram.

1:09 PM, December 14, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home