Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Meanwhile, back on the farm.

First, warm birthday wishes to Bern. I think we should all drink a milkshake in honor of this day.

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm halfway done. I spent this past semester in Oxford at Wycliffe Hall studying history and literature. I never looked up any other TASPers, but I think I remember from the old wiki that someone from our year is at St John's, and every time I heard an American accent I wondered if it might be him. (Of course, the city is flooded with Americans, so really, the odds weren't all that good.) I think I've finally settled on a history/geography double major, and I couldn't be happier.

Right now I'm back working on the farm for a month and a half before I start a research job collecting oral histories about women in church office. My brother's getting married in August (along with half my friends and two of my cousins...we've entered a new season of life...). The research job only lasts through the end of July, and as a number of the other visiting students I was with in Oxford live in Pennsylvania, I'm planning a road trip out that way in mid-August. We'll see whether or not it actually happens, but I'll be sure to let the east coasters know if I venture any further into New England than Philadelphia.

Good luck to everyone with last exams left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home