Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Is pretty darn awesome.

I watched it today, and basically think that Wallace would be a helpless and rather boring fool (albeit a very endearing one) without his inventions. I don't understand the gentle annoyance I felt towards him, but that's how it was. Gromit, by the way, is great.

And Ridley I concur, the movie has a lot of gentle sexual innuendo. Which of course makes it that much more grin-worthy.

So, is anybody else on holiday? I have no school till next Thursday. A pretty measly eight days off, but I'm not really complaining. Need all the help I can get at the moment.

Till later,

Jason

3 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

why are you on holiday?

lucky pig.

9:13 PM, October 26, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

European schools are heavily into week-long holidays scattered throughout the year. Europeans must have their vacations, you know.

Sam

4:02 PM, October 27, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:02 PM, October 27, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home