Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

an evening wasted

I definitely just got back from the single most pathetic basketball game in the history of western civilization. Eastern Oregon U isn't exactly known for its mens team (its not exactly known for anything) but we definitely just bulldozed Montana Tech. the final score was something like 96-50. we had nothing but scrubs in the entire second half. the most exciting part was during half time when a two year old toddled out on the floor.

So the play is getting whacked scary. like its two weeks till opening night and we are still having line problems. on top of that, its a comedy so timing has to be ridiculously locked in or it falls flat. pardon me while I hyperventalate. on the plus side my character is on stage for the entire show, but a lot of times I am just listening and reacting to what is being said. (the other characters think I cant understand english) so to pass the time I get to duh da da daaaa DRINK TEA. I go through gallons of the stuff. by the end of the show I'll have to pee so bad I will be seeing yellow.

We had the USO swing dance that is put on by our jazz band last weekend. It was actually a lot of fun. the other trumpet players and me blew our brains out and we all had a pretty kicking show. I sung "fly me to the moon" and on a whim decided to scat part of it. sure surprised my friends.

I have an announcement to make. Bern, in his shakespeare class has received A's on all three of his critical analysis essays including "Compare and contrast Henry IV and Henry V as political practitioners in accordance with Machiavellian principals." and "Agree or Disagree: Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet represent allegorys for a postlapsarian world." both as fricken SHOTGUNS. Anyway I know that that sounds like cheap airing of ones achievements, but I was pretty d--- proud of them. so there.

Anyway its 10 and I have to march a football game tomorrow. I got my first app out (deep springs) also applying to st Olaf and Cornell.

until I hear from you again.

bern

3 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

I'm proud of you too, Bern!

7:20 AM, November 19, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

Hey, if you go to st. olaf and I go to carleton, we'd be in the same town!

10:38 AM, November 19, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Whoa, go easy on the tea. Or perhaps make up an emergency plot twist that allows you to take a bathroom break.

3:01 PM, November 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home