Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

On Insanity

Happy Birthday Ridley!!! I had the most awe-inspiring granola yesterday and thought of you, mostly of how you weren't there to steal any.....mwahahahaha. Best of luck in the coming year, I know that this will be the one of Ridley domination. Listen to Sam, Prom is worthless. My school's prom is going to take place while I'm in New York for the International Youth Poetry Slam Festival, and over this I am not crying.

Speaking of poetry slam, in three days I will be in Charlotte, NC competing at the Individual World Poetry Slam against 71 other poets from all across the United States and parts abroad. I found out that I would be in the event less than three weeks ago so needless to say my life has been ridiculously hectic since then. There's two nights of prelims, after which 12 poets make it into the finals night. I'm both excited and frightened by this whole deal as the poets competing are some of the baddest in the business. Whatever the outcome, it will be fun and there will be some phenomenal poetry.

Super good luck to Sam and Jason in the math competition, I am sure that both of you will stand triumphant when the dust falls.

Hope everyone is doing fantastic. Miss you folks immensely, and hope to see you again sometime soon.

Best,
Isaac

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Super good luck to you too, at the slam! I'm sure you'll blow them all away. I'm just sorry that we can't all be there to cheer you on!

4:27 PM, January 29, 2006

 
Blogger Meredith said...

I'm sure you'll be fabulous, Isaac. Good luck, and have an awesome time.

9:21 PM, January 29, 2006

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Good luck!

Oh gosh... does this mean we might get to see you on a DVD some day soon?

9:58 PM, January 29, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home