Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

three posts in one day!

marathon day for me, but i'm finally home after fourteen hours at school. And what's more, my dad's home too! He got home from Tibet yesterday sometime after I was in bed, and I finally got to see him today. He came bearing gifts: a wooly hat, yak jerky, a nice chop (i'll be sealing some letter pretty soon!), a sweet rug, killer tea, prayer flags, fun trinkets...AND a violin! cheapy chinese mass produced, not one of the country's best, but a violin nonetheless. Woo! And now I fall in to bed.

Really I should have titled this post three cheers for Ridders, because this is my third HAPPY BIRTHDAY RID!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home