Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Various things

While we're all awaiting the judgements of unknown admissions officers, I'll be being one. Yes, being an admissions officer. As a senior admissions reader," I will help choose my school's the class of 2010. I'm afraid I won't be able to talk to you or anyone else about it (as always, strict confidentiality is a must) but I'm really excited. It should be a lot of fun.

Rid, go to the prom. No question. You're going to college in a year. It will be a year-long "state academic camp" only with a higher caliber of students. When you have your Ph.D. in whatsoeveryouchoose with an M.A. in somethingelseinteresting, you'll go to conferences, present papers, and meet academics. But the Prom is the most famous of all famous high school social occaisions. There will not be anything like in college. Prom > beer drenched frat parties. Go.

I'm meeting Meredith in Boston at 12:30! TASP reunion no. 4 for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Ahhg! you east coast bums, living all close together! four reunions! four? I am so jealous. And here it is, nearly february and my january pilgrimage to ann arbor never materialized. The only advantage to living in Michigan, squandered! On the other hand, forensics is starting up...perhaps i'll see you at state, Adam?

11:56 AM, January 22, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home