Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bay Area TASP reunion this week?

Henrik, you mentioned you'll be in the Bay Area this week. Do you have specific plans for where you'll be staying/what you'll be doing? Isaac, are you also still in the area? Let me know what the situation is - I'm interested in meeting up with you guys at some point.

Groetjes,
Sam

P.S. Isaac, I still have your book, Hyperion.

2 Comments:

Blogger IsaacNoah said...

I'm living in Berkeley over the summer. Give me a call, I'd love to arrange something.

5:57 PM, June 05, 2007

 
Blogger Henrik Herb said...

Hey Isaac, and Sam,

I'm here as I type, if any of you get this, call me at 1-802-989-2927. You might be able to meet one or two of my artsy fartsy friends from Idyllwild. hope this works out

Hoib

6:04 PM, June 05, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home