Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Good god. I'm up because of a 10:00AM fire alarm, the first thing my confused ears hear are evacuation orders. Feel my pain.

And the reason for my pain:
Top 5 in Really really late night music (by decreasing lateness):

1. John Lee Hooker
2. Daft Punk
3. Jimi Hendrix
4. The Faint
5. zee Beatles

There's nothing like electric blues right out of the sticky delta night when you're holed up in the frigid north doing psets. Trust me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Being forced to wake up at ten in college is about as awesome as being roundhouse kicked in the face.

3:01 PM, April 19, 2007

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

how do you do labels like that?

4:13 PM, April 19, 2007

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

I've become rather famous for not making morning classes for weeks at a time. I feel very guilty, but apparently not guilty enough. And yay for the new blog!

2:21 AM, April 20, 2007

 
Blogger Sam said...

I have CS problem sets due at 9 AM sharp this quarter. It's either going to be very good for me or very bad for me.

3:26 AM, April 22, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home