Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Day After

I just read Sam's post, and I'd totally forgotten that yesterday was the day. 2 years?! I'm beginning to feel old, especially going into the last year of my teens in July. In celebration of being older and the anniversary, I present my summer hip hop mixtape:

Rock Out With Your Clock Out.zip

1. Crambodia (Pink Skull Remix) - Plastic Little ft. Ghostface Killah, Spank Rock and Amanda Blank
2. Put That P***y On Me (Diplo Tonite Remix) - Spank Rock
3. Gasolina - Bonde do Role
4. Kryptonite P***y - Yo Majesty
5. Shake 'em Down - XXXchange
6. We Are Clubstars (Bald Eagle Reheat) - Yo Majesty
7. Casting Agents and Cowgirls - Busdriver
8. Starz In Their Eyes - Just Jack
9. Let's Make Love and Listen to Death From Above (Spank Rock Remix) - CSS
10. Take it Easy - Amanda Blank ft. M.I.A.

Also, everyone should check out Slate Magazine (slate.com) if you haven't, already. Interesting pop culture commentary, and occasionally very funny.
e.g. "Life, Liberty and Politicians' Maddening Way With Words"
"A Harlem Dance Goes Viral"

Puerto Rico on Friday...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Actually, I arrived a day earlier than everybody else, so the 26th is the day for most of you.

8:32 PM, June 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home