Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Winter Season News

Hello TASP,

Boy has term been a whirlwind of emotions, as I'm sure the rest of you feel, but hey, it's just a few weeks till winter break (we already got a dusting of snow here in Boston). Turns out I'll be working in New York from Jan. 7 - Feb. 1, so if you'll be in the area, we should arrange to meet. And perhaps more importantly, if you hear rumors of a cheap sublet in which I can stay, please do call me. Woohoo! Almost there...

4 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

I don't know about sublets, but I do know about couchsurfing.com...

12:39 PM, December 03, 2007

 
Blogger Emma said...

I have a friend who went around knocking on doors in NY last summer and found an old couple who let him stay for $30 for the summer. At the end of it, they threw a goodbye party that was all teary and sentimental, and then he moved to LA to become a cage fighter. True story. You could do it too.

11:00 AM, December 04, 2007

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

hahahahhahhahhaha

9:44 PM, December 05, 2007

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

Hrmmm, while that is tempting, I would rather have a place to stay before I fly in with all my gear. Oh, and I'm not built like a cage fighter, so I'd rather not get stabbed, I guess.

6:34 PM, December 06, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home