Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good Bloggy

Hello out there! I had a dream about TASP last night...basically, I had a chance to do it again, and I was clamoring for it. Also, I couldn’t find my car.
So, upon checking the blog, I find that there’s something of a blog reunion going on. I’ll participate! Here’s some news, minus the views:

-I recovered from being ill a few months ago. It was a long time coming. I was sick for two years!

-I will be going back into dance this year; I’m planning on an intense, full-time study of ballet.

-I’m married! Jeremy and I got married last June, and it was fabulous.

-I’m unschooling.

-I’ve decided to learn programming so that I might become a freelance web programmer as a part-time job. It beats waiting tables.

-I’m living in a restored Victorian farmhouse.

Those are just some of the big things, but there’s also been some more subtle interior changes. I’ll write more later! Love to you all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dylan said...

Married! Congratulations! It's also good to hear that you're healthy. How is programming?

3:25 PM, January 28, 2009

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Dylan! Thanks! Meh, programming's alright; I'm going to keep trying it for a while to see if I like it. I'm not sure, though. How are you doing?

8:08 PM, January 28, 2009

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

Congratulations on getting healthy, getting married, and getting into ballet! Life is certainly beautiful, huh? =)

10:05 PM, January 28, 2009

 
Blogger Emma said...

This post is full of wonderful news!

10:37 PM, February 02, 2009

 
Blogger IsaacNoah said...

Congratulations Lisa!!! So happy to hear about the many wonderful things going on in your life. That's beautiful. Take care!

4:33 PM, April 25, 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home