Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

a whole summer gone and no blogging

Friends, how have we let so many months pass sans communication? Can you believe it's been four years since we were all together on Hill Street? I spent the summer growing vegetables again, this time managing a community garden, and I've decided I really love soil and plants. Someday I'd like to have a farm of my own.

Right now, I'm learning the words for various vegetables in Hungarian while I study in Budapest for the semester. Has anyone spent time here before? Adam, you have, right? And Jason? I hope to get to Vienna sometime soon, too--what should I see?

Is most everyone starting senior year? Sam! Are you back?

Love to you all,
Emma

1 Comments:

Blogger Dylan said...

Yay! A post! Emma, you are awesome. Good luck in Budapest. I miss you all!

5:29 PM, August 29, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home