Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Yeah, this is weird

Yeah, this is weird. I kept hearing people who sounded just like people from TASP. They turned out to be people who were comically dissimilar to the person I thought they were, but it was strange nonetheless. Maybe we're just used to hearing the same people all the time that our brain is trying to associate voices with the same people? I don't know, I know nothing about psychology, lol. If one of us studies it in college, that person has to explain it to us.

It feels strangely normal being home, like I went out for a few minutes, but then I have a bunch of memories from TASP that feel very out of place here.

I had a great time explaining reification to people, everyone should try it, lol, you'll know why once you do it.

Until next time,

Matt S / Matt Jersey / Other Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home