Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

joy restored!

Everyone, I have quit band!

But don't worry, that's a good thing. My band is (was!) something like Bern's, except we don't have anyone like Bern to try and get it to sound good. It was terrible, and I hated it. About half the band just got back from a trip to play at Disney World, and since they've gotten back, not a single one cares about how they play anymore, including the director. So I switched to full orchestra on the condition that I would play second bassoon on the pieces that need it for band concerts. O what joy is mine!

Also, besides a few technical problems, the graffiti game was a smashing success, and we won quite soundly. Matt, don't think I didn't notice that you bailed on us. We'll have to try it again sometime, and hopefully the Exeter computers won't be malfunctioning for Meredith's sake.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chua said...

So what were the teams? And what's this about bailing out and malfunctioning computers?

3:13 PM, October 27, 2005

 
Blogger Meredith said...

Word. Yahoo!Games gave me a mad snipe.

3:17 PM, October 27, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

Matt Slayton definately suggested that he would most likely join us in the game, but he did not. You have a way of doing that matt, don't think I don't notice.

teams were charles wu, lisa, me, and alternating between meredith and some wierd random guy vs. a bunch of random people who seemed to find our crazy antics and semblence of familiarity quite entertaining. I have to say, lisa is an amazing artist with a computer mouse.

11:03 PM, October 27, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home