Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

TASP Figures

Just out of curiosity... Does anyone have the actual numbers for total applicants/TASPers accepted for the summer of '05? Finally getting around to my college applications, and the info would be much appreciated. I remember Charles asked about this a while back, but I wasn't sure if anyone responded. Apologies for not posting more, I've been lurking though, and I'll put something substantial up at some point. Everything is going well, very busy, but, by the sound of it, probably not as much as all of you, so that's no excuse. Hope all is awesome and wonderful for everyone. Best of luck with all that you do.


-Isaac

(/ducks back into cave)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Sorry, yo no se. Although there is some relevant info on page 7 of the 2005 TASP brochure (e.g. "top 1 percent of PSAT/NMSQT takers," "150 to 180 of most promising candidates interviewed").

Brochure link: http://www.tellurideassociation.org/pdf/TASPBR05.pdf

On a side note, I recognized a guy in one of the TASP 2005 brochure photos - the eccentric math major who gave me and Henrik a tour of Cornell House! He's right there on the bottom left of page two! Henrik, you should definitely check this out - other people can compare the brochure shot with my photo of the guy on the Photobucket. Pretty chill, eh?

5:18 PM, November 20, 2005

 
Blogger Henrik Herb said...

Isaac, if it's any help, I remember hearing about over 900 kids applying, 150-180 most prmising candidates interviewed, and then 86 chosen finally.

Sam, I saw that guy! HAHA that's hilarious.

6:38 PM, November 20, 2005

 
Blogger IsaacNoah said...

Fantastic. Thanks for the info Sam and Henrik, much appreciated.

7:12 PM, November 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home