Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, September 25, 2006

shit!

so, somehow on my laptop I bookmarked the blog to the page just after I posted my last post and therefore haven't seen any of the subsequent posts in the mulitple times I've checked the blog since then. I seriously thought that you all had completely abondonded our secret-not-so-secret nunnian shrine until I logged on in the computer forest and discovered what I had been missing. So, all I can say is SHIT! I missed you guys! And now I will do a much better job of reading about your lives and telling you about mine. Nestor: hell yeah West Africa! Isaac: you're amazing and so are Dillard and Lamotte! Bern: *turns green* Ridley: my ride to your side of the state broke up with his girlfriend, so I might be a bit longer in visiting you, but be prepared because I'll be coming around the moutain soon! Everyone else: I love you, I miss you, I will talk to you soon. Thanks for the birthday greetings!

And now I have to dash off to advanced conversation. See you!
Emma (still Emma and not Emily, never fear Bern)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home