Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

HEY!!! This is Matt, stealing Isaac's username and password. Really excited to read about everybody, hope everyone is wonderful and joyful and having a great time and learning oodles. Also excited to hear that Dylan is taking the alternative rout, just like me! I'm in Ghana right now, volunteering at a newspaper. I got my first article published today, about Natural Gas, exciting stuff. I have a blog where I detail my exciting adventures, ghanado.blogspot,
so sometime when your brain is finished rotting from all that facebook, come on over, come on over baby. Here they don't call me Nestor, they call me
DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles Wu said...

Where in Ghana are you? We should make a Google Earth map of our locations, since it's so badass. Anyway, enjoying the spotty electricity and general heat of Africa?

11:13 PM, September 19, 2006

 
Blogger IsaacNoah said...

DOWNTOWN!!!!

What it do!

-Isaac

1:24 AM, September 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home