Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Wierd

Hokay; so all you math nerds out there, calculate the probability of this happening

I watched the "finite simple group" video (laughing my head off of course) and then went to my friends' room. As we were talking I remembered the video and said "check this out", and proceeded to bring up utube on her computer to show them. Then, as it brings it up and begins playing, one of my friends blushes and says under her voice "oh my gosh"
I turn to her and ask what the matter is

"that's my brother"

That's right. One of the guys in that movie is the brother of a girl whom I met at a dance at St. Olaf and am now friends with.
Top that for coincidences

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

I don't even want to try to top that.

8:19 PM, October 22, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home