Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Whoops

So basically the taspum page didn't refresh in my browser til just a second ago. Thank you all for making my day. Thank you Bern especially and sincerely for having such an awesome idea. It does me good to hear that you're all doing so wonderful. Now if only we could gather at some common geographical location at a mutually agreeable point in the not too far distant future...

OH. To take a tip from Mr. Youngblood:

5. Mr Grammarticologylisationalism Is The Boss- Fela Kuti
4. Blue School- Blue Scholars
3. Baila Me- Gispy Kings
2. Sinnerman- Nina Simone
1. I Know What I Know- Paul Simon

3 Comments:

Blogger berno said...

The religion class is on "religion and its relationship to science in today's society"

8:36 PM, October 16, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

*snap snap* to Paul Simon! I really need to get me a copy of Graceland.

9:58 PM, October 16, 2006

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

Rid, read Bern's 10/12 post, then write an entry!

12:26 AM, October 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home