Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

To think... only a year ago we too were stressing about college applications and existential questions about the future. Now, it's our turn to taunt our underlings as they go through the same process. Which begs the question: Henrik and Nestor, what are you guys up to next year?

Also: It's finals week or past. Do write more.

3 Comments:

Blogger slaytonm said...

It's weird, isn't it? I mean, it feels like years ago that we were freaking out about letters from colleges. And the funny thing is, I'm still really curious about where the people from my high school get in, it's just good gossip I guess, lol.

11:25 PM, December 15, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

*snap snap*. I think I'm more excited about my 16-year-old sister's college application plans than she is.

12:08 AM, December 18, 2006

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

No kidding... I saw a lady lugging fat white envelopes away from the admissions building last Thursday evening. Pretty surreal.

6:04 AM, December 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home