Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hey, All!

It's great to read all of these blog posts again. You guys are so great.

I'm doing great. I read this great book called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It was pretty...great.

Now I'm being facetious.

Anyway, I read this article online talking about Hillary Clinton's letters to a friend while she was in college. It was incredibly interesting to me. She sounded like...us. Like a TASPer. I thought that was pretty cool.

I know I should be a librarian because now that I have a lot of free time, I mostly read. And discuss books with other people who read. And attempt to discuss books with those who read, but are uninterested in discussing.

If you guys haven't discovered this already, you really should. It's a fabulous way to spend your time. I may be very late on getting to know lolcats, but perhaps I'm not. Let me know.

See you soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

That was a really interesting article. Hilary sounds really precocious as she was rightly reputed to be. Honestly though, I wish we could get rid of facebook and cell phones and revert to letter writing all the time. SO much cooler..

7:47 PM, August 03, 2007

 
Blogger Henrik Herb said...

snap snap samyukta

my new facebook shows me how much of a waste of time it all is

3:59 PM, August 04, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home