Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Just some stuff

Hey, it's great to hear from you guys! Muck farming really sounds like a made-up profession, like telephone sanitizer, but I'm sure it's far from invented for you. Bizarrely, the second generation of TASPers after us has just finished their program, releasing floods of pictures out on facebook. Conclusion: the Michigan program had better legitimate artistic skill with regards to painting the rock, but we clearly had more spirit. I mean, Poetry=Poop. How can you beat that for simplistic irony?

In other news, I started my own blog, to detail random trips and thoughts that might not belong here. It's at http://scripts.mit.edu/~cwuz/blog and its style may be based in no small part on Meredith's fantastic (and still regularly updated) Banana Theory. And to wrap it up in our very own fashion, here's my top 5 songs by the Who (Who? The Who!):

5. Baba O' Riley
4. Love, Reign O'er Me
3. Young Man Blues
2. My Generation
1. A Quick One

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

cool..you should stick your url on the side as well for us

5:41 PM, August 07, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Charles! Cool to hear from you. I'll make sure to check out your blog!

Here's my top 5 songs from The Who:

1) Baba O'Riley

2) Who Are You?

3) Magic Bus

4) Pinball Wizard

5) Behind Blue Eyes (I actually didn't like this song the first few times I heard it, but it's grown on me a lot since then.)

Anyways, I think that's it. It was hastily written. :)

9:11 AM, August 11, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home