Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I keep on wondering if I sleep to long

Actually I don't wonder that at all. The answer is decidedly no. I was just listening to one of our CDs and that was a line I just heard in Ridley's Cat Stevens song.

Incoherent whirlwind tour of this semester in my life:

I just finished six midterms and I'm still in a complete daze.
I started playing bassoon again. Good times.
I'm hoping to spend next semester in Oxford.
I love Beirut's new album. Check it out.
I ate in the dining hall on Sunday night for the first time since starting college. Yuck. Particularly awful.
And, I'm going to be in DC not this weekend but the next. Anyone else? Probably not, but I thought I'd check.

Appropriate check-in? I hope so. It's funny all the little things that remind me of you guys. I know I haven't been very good at posting lately, but know that I have often been communing with you in my memory.

Emma

1 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

dang girl, that last line was so poetic!!

9:56 PM, October 16, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home