Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Happy "Unbelated" Birthdays!!

It's a well-known fact among the U Mich TASP (or maybe just me and Lisa) that one's birthday is actually a week-long celebration, so

HAPPY BIRTHWEEKS ISAAC & JASON!

Spend the next five days wisely fellas, but don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Enrique! Muchas gracias for the postcard! I felt very loved. Oh, and I finally bought those Ben Harper cds for myself so don't worry about me stealing them whenever I come up to Vermont to visit.

It's been a very solemn week here in the Deep South, but I appreciate all of your concern. My town only suffered rain and winds from Katrina. How is your part of Florida, Ridley?

I hope all of you are doing well and are having fabulous Labor Day weekends!
Senior year has been a killer thus far, but I will do my best to post more and keep you all updated on what's happenin' in "the other A-town."

Much Love,
Emily J.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

ur crazy emily, u really are.

1:32 PM, September 06, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

For those feelings that just can't be expressed through words

4:17 PM, September 06, 2005

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhhhh Emily I miss you so much!!!

Yesss birthday weeks...

When are you online, ever?

Love love,

Lisa

8:33 PM, September 06, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home