Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Oh....my...gosh!

I was looking through the New York Times, and I happened upon an article about some college students sneaking people out of the convention center in New Orleans since the National Guard wouldn't. I clicked on it, and I read for a paragraph and looked and the picture. And I froze. One of the college students, David Hankla, is my friend's older brother. It's just realy strange to see somewhat that you grew up with out doing illegal things to help people. I just thought that was really cool.

the article

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

wow. that's a pretty impressive/horrifying/exciting article. Good for them. If only a bunch of people would do it; it'd be like a modern day American Dunkirk. Or something like that.

6:02 PM, September 19, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home