Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

AHHH!

God dammit, I just posted a huge blog and there were "errors". So to sum things up: Meredith I'm visiting you, Sam's visiting me, I scored a soccer goal, Wu and I had an interesting convo on verbifying instruments (if you can drum, you can violin), and uhhh...............I used reification in AP World and only the teacher knew what it meant.

Henrik

2 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited.

10:41 AM, September 18, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Hey, your teacher actually knew the meaning of reification? I'm impressed.

12:48 PM, September 18, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home