Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

to everyone

Um, wow.
I really thought that the entire battle was in jest. That's how I intended my post to sound, facetious. So, sorry if anyone was angry or offended. I know you're all lovers, St. Louis. I really don't think we're better than the other TASPs, though I do think that we're pretty darn excellent.

Anyway, while I think that the pan-TASP blog might not work out, because my computer would eat me, I think it would be super awesome, as I think Ridley said, to meet other TASPers. I know we have common joys, because I definitely love postsecret and nataliedee.com, which I read on the St. Louis blog at some point. So I guess maybe we'd say where we're from and post a picture or something and maybe email so that you could meet other TASPers if they're in your area? I think that would be neat.

Alright, it's Sunday night, and I'm not feeling particularly articulate right now, so I think I'll stop.
Actually, that's a lie. Since I'm posting, anyway, one more thing:
www.threadless.com
Possibly the best t-shirts ever. I have the Loch Ness monster impersonator t-shirt. I just can't be sad whenever I see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home