Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

*joyous expression while typing this entry*

OMG
guess who got a job?!!!

*Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yep, my dry spell is over. I have a TWENTY-DOLLAR-AN-HOUR GIG tutoring a ninth grader in freshman MATH!!!!!! whoopeeee!

And this led to my fabulous recommendation by that family to their social network..

So now I have ANOTHER tutoring thing with a sophomore who pays me TWENTYFIVE dollars an hour!!!!!!!! for geometry. (=]) And his mom picks me up from my home, and drops me back.

Can you believe this?
I'm practically minting money. abt 75 dollars a week honeys.

And it seems like only yesterday that I was trying to get Emily to teach me the lyrics of "If I was a rich girl.." Sigh..
The days of poverty are behind me.

Except that of late, I'm still broke because I had to shell out 160 bucks for senior forum, another 60 for an reservation on the yearbook copies, 140 for tennis utilities, and a little over 100 for graduation cap and cape.

Sigh again.

best,
$AMyukta

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chua said...

Have fun spending your hard earned loot, uh... I mean... um... hey, what treasure do ninjas hoard anyway?

JA$ON

12:41 PM, October 19, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

Be glad you are on the right side of the weak-dollar/strong-euro economic situation these days. It scares me to think about what I'd be paying if my high school did the whole graduation cap/cape thing.

$@M

12:00 AM, October 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home