Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

From Mark

OK, Mark wrote an e-mail to the yahoogroups address (which some of you still haven't signed up for... shame) and so here it is for those who didn't receive it. Oh, and if you haven't signed up or need another invite, tell me.

Hi All,


Just wanted to let you know that I did preserve all the website data and I have a graduate student working with me now to get everything restored. I'll let you know when it's back up and running.


In other news, I got my book on Alton Adams to the publisher, so I'm hoping that will be published next year. There's still a number of details to spruce up, but for now it goes to peer reviewers and they tell me what needs to be done.


Hope you guys are doing well. Wish me luck on the Detroit Half Marathon in 2 weeks. My training was going well until I got sick. Now, I just hope to survive -- actually that's what I was hoping before -- I guess I'll say a few prayers as well...


-Mark


So yay! Our webspace has been preserved, and good luck for the race Mark. And woohoo for the book. Hope everything goes well!

Till later,

Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I'm feeling the shame. I haven't signed up and don't really remember receiving an invite, although I'm sure you must have sent one to me. Can I have another one please?

Sam

1:09 PM, October 12, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home