Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Returning to the Motherland

Or is it the fatherland? Russia is always the Motherland, Germany is always the Fatherland. Who determines these country-gender issues anyway? And which gender is the US? Maybe we just don't go in for this kind of pinko commie stuff. Anyway, I am finally about to leave for a full week of fruited plains, amber waves, shining seas, etc. as I visit the East Coast on my big college tour! My flight leaves in approximately 12 hours and 22 minutes, and I still haven't really packed. We'll see how that goes . . .

Actually the main reason I'm posting right now is to catch the attention of Matt Slayton. Hello Matt, are you out there somewhere in the cold depths of cyberspace? I am going to be in Princeton on Wednesday (October 19th) afternoon, and I need to figure out when /where/if I can meet up with you. PLEASE EMAIL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO GET THIS WORKED OUT! Thanks!

I am visiting Dylan in Boston (*great rejoicing*) and I am NOT visiting Henrik in Vermont (*great sadness*) because he will actually be in Ohio, but so far no firm plans one way or the other have been established regarding the possible Princeton connection. If it works out, I will be the first TASPer to participate in 2 reunions within a single week! I think I deserve a medal and a generous pension for this.

I guess I need to pack my clothes now . . . I'll bring a camera, and hopefully get some pictures which are worthy of our Photobucket.

Sam

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Yeah, I think Homeland works pretty well. Parentland sounds way too neutral - since when are we Americans so bland and politically correct?

7:44 PM, October 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home