Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Adam?!

And anybody else who knows the answers to the following questions:

MBTA and CBTA both have apps. for TASPers which go up at some insanely late date in, like, November, right?

1. Any chance that they'll be available earlier than that? Or can you at least tell us if the application questions are similar to the ones that're currently up? See, the thing is that my school's guidance department stops accepting applications to any colleges, anywhere in the world, on the 14th of November. Grrr...

2. And do we have to settle on one Telluride House, or can we apply to both?

3. Now for the interesting question. When does the TASP 2006 Brochure come out? On this note, I should say that vague outlines for some of the 2006 seminars are already available on the TA website (you just have to dig a little). But I don't want to blab any more than that.

OK, Christina's having problems logging into the blog, and is adrift in a wash of unanswered e-mails. She says hi to everyone, and hopes to post soon. I wonder where Jenny is?

Oh, I'd really like have everyone's birthday. So far the list consists of:


Ridley Jones Jan 25 1988
Bern Youngblood May 9 1988
Sophie Huber Jun 12 1988
Sam Pimentel Jul 7 1988
Lisa Ruiz Jul 7 1988
Dylan Morris Jul 8 1988
Meredith Hitchcock Jul 19 1988
Adam Hogan Aug 21 1984
Isaac Miller Sep 3 1987
Jason Chua Sep 3 1988
Emma Slager Sep 25 1988
Charles Wu Oct 21 1988

Egads, and please please correct it if any of the info is wrong!


That's all for now.

Till later,

Jason

5 Comments:

Blogger Charles Wu said...

I am an 88'er, which makes me young, I know

6:24 PM, October 12, 2005

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

nov 13 1988

11:08 PM, October 12, 2005

 
Blogger Henrik Herb said...

october 22nd, 1988. Charles and I rule

12:56 AM, October 13, 2005

 
Blogger Henrik Herb said...

woops, and samyu

12:56 AM, October 13, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

Cornell has a special, secret, TASPers-only app which I have received in the mail - I assumed you guys had already gotten it too. I can post the essay questions, deadlines, etc. if you want them.

I emailed MBTA and they said they start their freshman app cycle in November. We have to do the regular app there, i'm afraid.

No problem with applying to both houses. It's just like applying to residence halls at two different universities.

12:25 PM, October 13, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home