Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I want to be wrinkly, utterly wrinkly, wrinkly like a triplet from Bellville!

I just watched the best animated film I've ever seen. It's called Triplets of Belleville, and you should all watch it. Really really good! Nominated for two Academy Awards (including best original song), made official selection at Cannes film festival, Toronto film festival, and (no I'm not making this up) Telluride film festival! You really must watch it. And the "Belleville Rendez-vous" music video. And buy the sound track because you'll fall in love with it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Um, I freaking love that movie. It's so incredibly French, it kills me. The animation's kind of fascinating, and I thought it was cool that you can watch a movie for an hour and a half with about 30 seconds of dialogue.

9:22 PM, November 02, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

Ah, but are you a triplet, Adam?

My family owns this, but I haven't seen it yet. Maybe I need to one of these days . . .

7:58 PM, November 05, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

if you do watch it, let me know what character is your favorite. My family is divided over the dog Bruno and the sqare-shouldered-three-people-in-one mafia man/men. I definately come down on the side of Bruno; her dreams are quite possibly the best dream sequences I've ever seen, including the one in Hitchcock's Spellbound done by Salvador Dali.

4:28 PM, November 06, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home