Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Look, a new post!

The number of posts on the blog has dropped alarmingly. Shame on us.

I don't really have anything to say, so instead, here are some photos taken on the last day of school that I just received from a friend:

The orangey cast of my hair isn't the result of wonky lighting. It was caused by someone attacking me with coloured hairspray.















A bunch of us after taking over the staff room, gratis coffee triumphantly in hand (the vending machines there spit out beverages for free, which I thought was neat).
















Wrapping the high school principal up in toilet paper...















... and carrying him down the stairs.
















Before you jump to any conclusions, no, my school is not populated by skinheads. We were meant to dress up as prisoners, hence the signs

"Vienna State Penitentiary, IB Candidate Prisoner Number 114-***"

that you can see taped to most seniors' clothing. As you can also see, most of us failed to make the effort. Luckily, the two guys above decided to actually go through with it, because without them, the day would have been really boring.

Finally, my math teacher, dumped onto another teacher's desk, much to our amusement, and that of the seventh graders who were having class then.















Jason

6 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

why are you people so cool?

7:12 PM, April 18, 2006

 
Blogger Emma said...

Gosh, I wish my school had that much fun...

8:01 PM, April 18, 2006

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

Ummm... in no way can you complain about the day being
"boring"

8:35 PM, April 18, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

Seniors over here weren't allowed to raid the staff room. Lucky!

5:18 AM, April 19, 2006

 
Blogger IsaacNoah said...

I do believe that if students at Chico High School had the pleasure of wrapping our principle in toilet paper and carrying him around campu we would be promptly arrested and put in irons. *Sigh* To live in Vienna...

2:40 PM, April 19, 2006

 
Blogger Meredith said...

That one little girl has the best expression on her face. It's like, "Excuse me, sir, I know that toilet paper is tricky, but I still don't understand algebra."

9:04 PM, April 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home