Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Youtube...

... is amazing at wasting my time.

This guy is like something out of an arcade game.

This guy and his violin sound beautiful, even if the video and audio are a little out of sync.

This guy does awesome things with coins. And is Isaac. I swear. Or maybe I'm just delusional and the video quality's bad.

Jason

5 Comments:

Blogger IsaacNoah said...

Actually that's me in all three of those videos.

11:42 PM, April 02, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:31 PM, April 03, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

I know if I saw the guy in the first video in real life, I would be blown away. But on my computer screen it looks totally normal. Huh.

1:33 PM, April 03, 2006

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

That violin piece is really famous in Chinese classical music, but I have no idea what it's called. I do know that it's usually arranged for the erhu, a decidedly weird instrument (2 strings)

7:38 PM, April 03, 2006

 
Blogger Emma said...

My dad is obsessed with the erhu...
you know Jason, I think you are single handedly responsible for me wasting half my life on the internet. That and my procrastination. But mostly I blame you. ^_^

9:12 PM, April 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home