Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Friday, March 31, 2006

One the College tip...

Berkeley and UCLA bought the filthy lies that I sent them in my application. I was never all that into living in Southern Cali (no offense Lisa and Christina), but figured I should apply someplace else besides UCB. We shall see. I'm thinking of taking a year off to work for the educational non-profit that sponsors the youth poetry team that I'm on. I've been writing grants and running workshops as a youth mentor for them over the past year. Either way, the coming months are going to be amazing.

I'm listening to a track by Bahamadia off of her cd Kollage. Hmm...ironic? Awesome at any rate- She's by far one of the best female mcs out there. I've got a radio show tonight, and I'm definitely going to give her some play.

Five:

1. Livin' Again- Cee-Lo
2. Pete's Jazz- Pete Rock
3. Verses- John Cale
4. The Man Who Couldn't Cry- Johnny Cash
5. Dirt and Blood- Antibalas

8 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I watched Walk the Line the other night, and I've been listening to tons of Johnny Cash lately--very nice #4. Man, I wish I could hear one of your radio shows.

And does buying your filthy lies mean they accepted you? If so, congratulations!

5:04 PM, March 31, 2006

 
Blogger Dylan said...

Well done Isaac! Congratulations, man.

6:52 PM, March 31, 2006

 
Blogger slaytonm said...

Truly well done. Congratulations.

10:57 PM, March 31, 2006

 
Blogger slaytonm said...

not that we'd expect anything less of course

10:57 PM, March 31, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

Hearty congratulations! My dad is a third-generation Berkeley grad (too bad these public schools have no legacy deals, huh?) but I broke the tradition by applying to (gasp) Stanford instead.

3:26 AM, April 01, 2006

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

What's this non-profit organisation you're planning on donating time to?

And congrats!

6:15 AM, April 01, 2006

 
Blogger Meredith said...

Congrats!

8:24 AM, April 01, 2006

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

But of course.

5:06 PM, April 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home