Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Hey all,

It's officially 36 hours until I board the plane for France. Let the countdown begin.

I'm currently listening to "Blue". remember that song? it was all the rage when we were in 5th grade. It's an awful song. he's Blue! daba dee daba die daba dee daba die! really brings back some quality memories--like watching three of my friends (all male) dress up as britney complete with stuffed sports bras and sing "hit me one more time" for the class lip sync contest. What wonderful years. Oop. "get low" just came on. Not sure I want to think about what a lip sync of that one would look like. To the window...to the wall! Till... Yep, won't be finishing that lyric.

Managed to get through the musical without strangling anyone. Went out with some friends afterward and thoroughly gave our opinion of the acting cast. It was a fun night.

Emma- I definitely approve of your art project--even if I have nothing to do with it. On a related note, I just discovered that my computer came with a program for designing stick on CD lables. I've been experimenting with old TASP photos. So far the most awesome is the one with me, Henrik, Jason and Les on formal pizza dinner night. Now I just have to find some songs to fit it.

anyway, not (what the hell? the chiquita banana song just came on. this is a weird disc) much point to this post except to check in before I take off.

A quick admonishment: What the hell is with us producing a grand total of two posts this week? surely we can do better than that. I'll see if I can contribute sometime this week from a library.

And....to close off the post I have the strongbad song from teen girl squad. all in all a quality mix.

miss you all

bern

p.s. wish me luck, rumor has it that there is a general strike scheduled in france next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

Oooh, what is this trip for? Sounds exciting. I hope you have more fun in France than you seem to be having with that tape. =]

10:47 PM, March 25, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

How long is your trip? Where are you going in France? I didn't know you were heading over to this side of the pond. Not straying near the Netherlands by any chance, are you? :)

1:51 PM, March 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home