Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

PICS!

Ok, so I was going through my Telluride photo folder today...And you know what that means!! I will be presenting the famed artistic pictures of you people. These are the ones that I'm most proud of because they're different and professional-looking. Hokay, anyways.. here ya go.

















5 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

aaah, i hate to give myself props, but aaaaaah i love these pics!! i love you guys!! i love john sinclair!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

8:04 PM, March 30, 2006

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

ok, actually no i don't live john sinclair, i was exaggerating to make a point.

8:07 PM, March 30, 2006

 
Blogger Meredith said...

Aaaaaaw! TASP pictures make me so happy.

8:09 PM, March 30, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

*brushes away a tear*

1:49 AM, March 31, 2006

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Those pictures made me smile.

Furthermore, we look good.

Except for that last one ^

In which we look wacko, but in an awesome way.

1:34 PM, March 31, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home