Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A Blast from the Past

So I was browsing through Jason's 1285 (!!!!!!!!) pictures from TASP and I realized, TASP is so much better in full motion video (with sound, no less). Therefore, I bring you a collection of the most attractive faces in the world, in glorious Technicolor:
House Meeting Mayhem
Hey Sugar!
A Product of Soviet Gymnastics
AND THE NEW CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
So the hand says to the face... SLAP!
Henrik Fu + bonus rape sequence
Oompa Loompa outtakes
Oompa Loompa Loodedoo
The shaving commences
Munch would be proud
I have no idea what's going on here
Girl's got some moves!
Girls have some moves!
and last but not least,
THE TRUTH

5 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

"Hey Jason, you dropped your name tag."

^__^

11:48 AM, July 04, 2006

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

3:13 PM, July 04, 2006

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Oh those are hilarious!

And I haven't pined for TASP this acutely since the month after we left Ann Arbor.

9:17 PM, July 04, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

Grrr, I can't get these to play! Windows Media Player opens and claims to be "Connecting", but the movies won't even start loading. Maybe it's hopeless (especially now that I've arrived in sub-Saharan Africa and have regressed to 44.0 Kbps dial-up), but if there's some way I can download them, please let me know!

5:07 PM, July 06, 2006

 
Blogger Meredith said...

Hahahaha, I don't think I'll ever get over the oompa loompa outtake where Nestor just SLAMS his ass into the television console and looks like he's about to die.

We were just as excellent as I remembered.
I don't remember ANY of that being taped, though.

11:52 PM, July 09, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home