Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Decisions, decisions

I just got a $50 gift card as a graduation gift, and I spent a whole day yesterday mixing and matching items on Amazon before I clicked the little "order" button and figured out that I didn't have enough to ship it all. How can you make me choose between shiny new books? Anyway, I have a dollar left on this card, so what should I buy?

3 Comments:

Blogger Henrik Herb said...

There are used books on the website that are extremely cheap, but I don't know if they are applicable to your gift card. I got the same as a graduation present, and I just settled for going 2 dollars over and paying the extra.

3:38 PM, August 04, 2006

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

maybe I'll do the one red paperclip thing: http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/

12:29 AM, August 05, 2006

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

Oh I heard about the paperclip dude a while back! He is my hero.

11:20 PM, August 05, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home