Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This isn't really a new post...

... more like a collection of replies to previous ones.

Sam, your family is too cute for words.

Henrik, I can't make it to the reunion at your house because of pesky border control regulations that allow me in the country, earliest, on the 14th of August. Anyway, it turns out I'll be flying in with my parents and will be in New York from the 27th to around the 30th, then in Boston till the second, then somewhere in Pennsylvania. It'll mainly be sight-seeing, so if anybody is around at that time, we have to meet.

Remember that story Jenny once told us about her TASP's sole reunion, that had something like one guest? That will not be us. We should try and have a big one soon-ish.

Meredith, I heard Lizz Wright on the plane recently (Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight) and fell completely in love with her voice, so I agree, Lizz Wright (and Cassandra Wilson) is amazing. By the way, I sampled some Madeleine Peyroux at a record store last week... her voice sort of puts me to sleep. Maybe there's something I missed.

It turns out that five (of six) '05 TASPers at Princeton have been put in the same residential college. In fact, we live in something like a 50 meter radius. Coincidence? Hah. Apparently something similar happened at Yale.

I got a new little camera in Malaysia (Canon IXUS 800, if anyone's interested), which is great and I wholeheartedly recommend, except that I somehow managed to lose/corrupt a crapload of photos from China... *hand on cheek*.

By the way, it's Christina's birthday this Friday.

That's all for now.

Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Henrik Herb said...

Jason - I spoke with Chuck, and he said that he will be on the east coast sometime around then as well. With Dylan, Nestor and Samyu around, maybe we can arrange something. Maybe to prevent Jenny's prophecy of reunionicking, we should plan one a year earlier, so people can definitley make it.

7:59 PM, July 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home