Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Friday, July 21, 2006

So...

Here's the deal, I've heard from Isaac and Bern, who canot make it. Dith and Rid are maybes for August 8th, and Charles and I might be able to see each other the following week.

I've left messages on multiple answering machines, but I need phone numbers of the following people. Anyone know how I can get a hold of these fugitives?

Jason
Sam (Since you're in Africa, Sam, and likely to read this, I feel your attendance seems improbable. But let me know!)
Emily J.
Adam
Jenny
Chris
Christina
Samyukta
Nestor
Sophie
Matt S.

I hope it works out guys...

Henrik

6 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Don't you have everybody's email address, Henrik? A mass mailing is likely to draw the attention of a few who are not regular blog-readers.

*totally bummed about missing the reunion*

But hey, you're headed out West sometime in the fall, right? Where in California is Idyllwild Arts Academy, anyway? Any chance we could have TASPUM05 reunion: part II in the Golden State later this year?

5:56 PM, July 21, 2006

 
Blogger Meredith said...

Henrik: My mother gave all Vermont trips the smackdown, citing difficulty of getting there as the reason. Looks like I'm out of the picture for the reunion. Boo, hiss!

12:41 AM, July 22, 2006

 
Blogger slaytonm said...

The reunion sounds awesome, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to go. How long were you thinking of having us take over your house?

1:48 AM, July 22, 2006

 
Blogger slaytonm said...

Sorry, I just read your previous post, and that answered my question.

1:49 AM, July 22, 2006

 
Blogger slaytonm said...

lol

1:49 AM, July 22, 2006

 
Blogger Meredith said...

UM, BREAKING NEWS:
I found Nestor on facebook. But I haven't tried to friend him yet.

12:08 AM, July 23, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home