Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Ahh!

Whoa. I have been in the wilderness for a week and a half, and clearly I missed a lot of reunion planning. It was a totally sweet super fantastic kayaking and rock climbing trip in Ontario with my college, and there were no computers, no cell phone reception, and very little toilet paper, so please forgive me. Anyhow, I'm up for it! I totally want to come, and I think my parents will let me, so give me more details and I'm there! Ahhh! So excited about everything! Oh, and I shaved my head again.

Now I have to go take a shower.

1 Comments:

Blogger Henrik Herb said...

Emma - starts around August 8th, and will last until around the 12th or so. All can stay in my house, food provided, concerts and events to attend. If you're flying in, lemme know and we can either pick you up or call a cab (we might have to pick samyukta up at a train station the same day). I hope you can come!

8:34 PM, July 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home