Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

It has been far too long...

since I posted on this.

Seriously folks. I am beginning to think that some of us have been eaten up, chewed and digested by the monster of college life. I realize we all have things to do, but really; what's more important to your future health and happiness--physics or blogger?

Let's see some priorities people.

That said, I am proposing that we host a TASP e-reunion on the blog this weekend. All who read this should post something on the blog sometime between 12 AM Saturday morning and 12 AM Monday morning. It doesn't have to be much if you don't have time. Just a note of "hey I'm still alive" would be great. Let's see if we can hear from everybody.

As for the rest of my life;

not a lot happening in minnesota right now. This weekend is fall break (kind of like spring break except it's just sat-tues) so much of the campus is heading home. Me and a friend are going to try and make pancakes saturday morning for everyone who is still in the dorm. It's mad cold and snowing right now. I'm excited because the guys in my corridor are planning to sleep out under the wind turbine next weekend so if the weather holds it could be pretty intense.

I bought a paper shredder on monday. My life has new meaning.

Okay, I have to go--religion midterm.

miss you/hoping to hear from you all

-bern

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I'm up for the blog reunion!

4:02 PM, October 12, 2006

 
Blogger Meredith said...

I don't think it should be allowed to be snowing before Halloween.
Also, paper shredders are so satisfying, I can't even talk about it.

I'm in on the reunion.

4:15 PM, October 12, 2006

 
Blogger Emma said...

ja, snowing here too. A lot of the kids on my floor had never seen snow before, so that was somewhat exciting.

I think I can do a blogger reunion.

7:05 PM, October 12, 2006

 
Blogger Henrik Herb said...

I'm down

3:10 PM, October 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home