Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Reunion, part II

No pictures this time, but Isaac seems to be quite the reunion man lately. Ridley and I got to see him perform in the national poetry slam invitational in Ypsilanti last weekend, and it was mind-blowingly incredible. I want to spend the rest of my life just listening to poems. Berkley made it to finals, and Isaac performed fantastically. Also, we stayed in the Telluride House (after only two and half years of jealous waiting...those TASSers...) and met all kinds of cool Telluridians. Oh! And Adam was there! And his girlfriend Bernadette, who is way to cool for him. ^__^ So, in summary, I had a fantastic Easter Break.

Wishing you similar L.L. love,
Emma

P.S. Pictures from spring break, reifying in New Mexico:

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles Wu said...

Bernadette? Is that some kind of hilarious reincarnation of Bern in female form?

3:06 AM, April 10, 2007

 
Blogger Henrik Herb said...

Har Har, I love that name. Maybe I'll name my Daughter that, or my son Bern.

Because then people will call either of them "Bern Herb". Remember all the other horrible names I was brainstorming with Dylan for my future children? Like Soup, or Illegal.

1:54 PM, April 10, 2007

 
Blogger Emma said...

She's Hungarian/German. So I guess that accounts for it. And she's soup-herbly cool, including her name.

3:42 PM, April 11, 2007

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

i kinda love your hair.

12:28 PM, April 22, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home