Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

ARRRGH! Stupid Blogger!

Blogger forced me to switch to the new Google version (maybe if I'd been sneakier, I could've evaded this, but I unwisely submitted). Now I can't comment on anything - whenever I sign in, it says I am not a team member of this blog. Can someone with more Blogger-expertise than I help me?

Commentless,
Sam

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chua said...

Should we just do the switch and get the new version for this whole blog? I'm not quite sure what the effects will be.

9:59 PM, March 03, 2007

 
Blogger Emma said...

but how could you post?

10:50 PM, March 03, 2007

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

What is your gmail name? I can try to reattach you.

6:17 PM, March 05, 2007

 
Blogger Emma said...

I refuse to accept this! It won't let me create a new post unless I switch to beta! Grr! I was going to write something joyful about love and peace and springtime, too! We really have to do something about this beta bullshit.

9:07 PM, March 12, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home