Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, March 19, 2007

A server update

So I've been completely swamped by work these days (just ask me about differential equations; I dare you), but I've also been putzing around with the media server. I've now set it up so it will stream directly to you in high quality through winamp or itunes or whatever program you use, so you can open and play files really really easily. Emma, this is just the thing for you :) just open up http://blacktie.mit.edu:8888 and the rest should be self-explanatory. It even has search and playlist functionality, if you want to press some buttons. I'll try to write some more when I don't have coding to do, but enjoy the sweet sounds. And really, upload some stuff.

-Charles

Also, as I have mentioned, we might be forced to switch to the "new blogger", lest we lose people to technological difficulties. Bleh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Charles, I am NOT technologically challenged. I have had FileZilla for quite some time and know perfectly well how to use it.

I just forgot.

And thank you.

^__^

12:16 AM, March 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home