Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Comin' Home

Hi folks,

CA is Chris, I'm sure. By the process of elimination, I deduced that lyndonh.larouche is Nestor. Speaking of Nestor, we don't have his contact info yet. He and Meredith are the only two missing, unless you count Jenny (and I think we already have her email).

It was nice in some ways to come home, but sad too. I was reading the yearbook on the plane and missing you guys already. My family was gone for all of Sunday and Monday, so I had the house to myself. It was kind of spooky - just me and my TASP memories. I found - guess what? - a big stack of mail waiting for me at home.

I got my UMich application online today. I'm going to try to send it in by the 25th, so I can have one application all done when school starts.

The post-TASP photobucket looks good. Right now, though, it contains 5 pages of TASP pictures. Should I post my leftover TASP pictures there or on the old site? I'll try and get some new photos of me to post on the new one. Maybe me with my baby sister . . .

Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home